Sender:
From:
William Groskreutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 17:43:24 -0600
I've got a question regarding Matt Noga. I was watching the SCSU vs.
Minn game last night and they mentioned that Senior Matt Noga quit the
SCSU team last week. They mentioned something about him going pro. It
doesn't make sense to me quitting in the middle of your senior year.
Does anyone out there know any more about this? What team is he playing
for? Are their any other reasons for him leaving?

I'm just curious.

bill

William Groskreutz III
You Might be a Minnesotan if....
You believe that bitter cold, a slippery surface and speed go together
in both a sport and on the Interstate.