Sender:
From:
Tera Walz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:20:43 -0600
I have several tickets to give away for free for the WCHA final five.  I
have two for the UMN/SCSU series on Thursday at 7:05.  They are in section
237 row K seats 6 & 7.  Two for Fridays semifinal at 2:05pm in section 237
row M seats 11 & 12, four tickets for Fridays game at 7:05 in 237 row j
seats 13 & 14 (I am not quite sure where the other two seats are at
except that they are in section 237). I also have two tickets for the 3rd
place game on Sat at 2:00pm section 237 row K seats 8 & 7.  I'd prefer to
give Fridays Sioux vs UMN/SCSU tickets to a UND supporter.  Email me and
let me know if you are interested in any tickets.  Once again they are
free but I want to give them to someone who is going to be there for sure.
Thanks.
Tera