Sender:
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:57:12 EDT
From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
In a message dated 8/30/98 9:51:33 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<I guess I qualify as "some RPI folks" so here goes. I'm rather annoyed
that someone has challenged me to "justify the pick for 5th". Nowhere
in any of the previous posts did I ever see anyone attached to or associated
with RPI pick RPI to finish anyplace. This was a "poll" taken by a sports
network (we all know how knowledgable sports networks are about college
hockey)
and is a pre-season poll which brings its predictive value down below zero.

It's been brought down to less than that as it's just oone gonzo journalist in
a cabin outside Duluth Minnesota yelling at his dog and riddling his fax
machine with .38 caliber bullets. I still like the AFA pick though ;-)

Randy May
http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html