Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:01:24 -0500
When is Clarkson's next game?

----------
: From: Derek D. Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
: To: [log in to unmask]
: Subject: Hockey Posts
: Date: Wednesday, February 18, 1998 5:45 PM
:
: Okay, i get e-mail from the moderator because my posts only contain
: scores...but we have people arguing whether or not a fish is an animal?
:
: Some of you people have too much free time.
:
: I was wondering, in 1954 a frozen gopher was launched on the ice, right,
: and the ref didn't call the delay of game.  Well, the coach at the time
was
: dating a woman who worked at the Weasel Institute.  I think there should
: have been a call because of the conflict of interest between Gophers and
: Weasels.  Let's argue about this for three months.  I hope the Gopher
was a
: female to ensure it complied with Title IX.
:
: Derek
:
: HOCKEY-L is for discussion of college ice hockey;  send information to
: [log in to unmask], The College Hockey Information List.