Sender:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 16:16:27 -0500
7bit
From:
Rob Cornelius <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: JEagleton <[log in to unmask]>
This was a club game; Ohio's Three-time national champion ACHA club (Div.
1 ) team against a Division II club team from tOSU. You can hear tonight's
game from Ohio's Bird Arena, starting at 7:15, courtesy of our website,
www.tcom.ohiou.edu/bobcats/hockey

RCC
Rob Cornelius
Ohio University Public Radio
614-593-4939
     "And what a way to waste your college years. Here you have
 four unrepeatable years where you can spend a great deal of money
 to become educated. You have to make choices. Is it better to spend
 time learning to use dildos or reading Kant? If you look at the amazing
 ignorance of people in college today, it is appalling."----Roger Kimball