Sender:
From:
Roger Spurgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:51:28 -0400
To reply to a couple of questions posted about Michigan today...

At 04:29 PM 9/12/97 -0400, William H. McNitt wrote:

= Defenseman Ryan Van Buskirk is the one who signed with the OHL.  That
= still leaves Michigan with 10 incoming recruits.
=
= >>> "Amber-Dee S. Uyesato" <[log in to unmask]> 09/12/97 02:29pm
= >>>
= I hear that one of the Michigan recruits left to play for the OHL. I do
= not know which player it is. Anyone else know?
<<<<<<<

Actually, that leaves Michigan with 9 recruits.  Ryan VanBuskirk was the
tenth.  Ryan signed a contract with the Sarnia Sting of the OHL.  The
Sarnia Sting was actually in Ann Arbor to play a game against the USA
Hockey National Under-18 team just after the contract was signed, but Ryan
was scratched for that game.