Sender:
From:
Daniel Otten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 12:51:03 -0500
Can someone supply the e-mail address fro NESN?

I live on the east coast and ordered PrimeStar for the reason of watching
Hockey East game.I want to try and persuade NESN to give Hockey East another
chance.

Before reading the post I was looking forward next season to watch the Black
Bears.
Now the only options are to watch WCHA/CCHA games and a couple of ECAC on
PRIME.

Would PRIME have interest in Hockey East?

Regards,

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1571/index.html
******* Dan's Hockey Coaching and Home Page and Links *********