Sender:
From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1991 13:26:38 EST
Mike writes..
>WMPL is in Michigan.  WMEB is in Orono.  I really don't know
>how the locations have any bearing, I thought the voters were supposedly
>geographically distributed about equally - but I don't know for sure.

WMEB, which I will start posting regularly now, is a media poll.  There
are 3 "representatives" from each conference and 3 "independents".  The
independents currently consist of 2 pro scouts and a representative of
USA hockey.  WMEB prefers, thou, not to reveal the voters.  Normally 11
or 12 people vote on any given week.

Though WMEB does not say this, here are of course "good" and "poor"
voters.  I personally know a few of the WMEB voters and hold them in
high regard.

Wayne (it must be hockey season, the thermometer hasn't reached double
       digits today) Smith

P.S.  U of Maine is changing their telephone system this weekend.  There
is expected to be *no* telephone service from 5pm Friday through 8am
Monday.

HOCKEY-L is expected to remain functioning during this time.