Sender:
From:
Jim Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:43:19 -0500
This is probably a faq, but can anyone explain to me WHY
there is an semifinal of a major college sport being played
at 2:00 on a Thursday?!! Is that the only time they could rent
the ice or something? It can't be to avoid competition with
the basketball tourny since they could play the games on Friday
and Sunday and not go head to head with the basketball. It certainly
can't be to maximize attendance! It probably has to do with scheduling
on ESPN2. I guess they have some sort of athletic fashion program
scheduled for Friday evening.

Jim Clark