Sender:
From:
"Barkan, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 15:38:00 PST
Hello all,

Just to let you all know, the gang here at USA TODAY as of 6 pm tonight will
have a Hobey Baker page up on our service at http://www.usatoday.com.

I just wanted to drop everyone a line and say if we left any LEGITIMATE
candidates off the list, please e-mail me at jbarkan.usatin.gannett.com and
let me know. Or if there's something you'd like to see on the page, tell me
what it is.....

Now for all you yahoos who are going to send me non-legit candidates rest
assured I will not use them......for as much as I'd love to see Dan "Hobie
Dobie" McGillis from Northeastern on this list, the only way he'll make it
is if he can earn his way onto the list. However, I might reconsider if he
can actually make it from the corner of the new ice at Matthews to the front
of the net without a bus pass!!!!

Thanks for your input and usual support!

Yours in the bond of chaos in college hockey,
Jon Barkan

PS "Hockey is a slippery game played on ice!" Jack Parker