Sender:
From:
Kaufman - Anne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 07:36:00 -0400
As a devoted NPR listener but one who is somewhat sievelike in memory, I
would say that they DID talk about the Maine-Michigan final, but I am not
sure it was on All Things Considered. ATC is on-line, I think--a query
directly addressed to them might well be the easiest way to find an
answer to John Whelan's question.

Anne Kaufman
Sidwell Friends School