Sender:
From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 1995 17:09:43 CDT
As you might have read today, Gopher defenseman Jason Godbout is having
open-heart surgery tomorrow, Thursday May 4th. This is to correct a small hole
in his heart that caused the slight stroke he had in March.

If you would like to send Jason a get well message, please send it to me and I
will print off and send all the messages to him at home.

As soon as I get an update on his condition after the surgery, I will post his
progress on Hockey-L.

I hope that you all will keep Jason in your thoughts tonight and tomorrow. The
power of positive thought has amazing results!

Please send all get well messages directly to ME and not to the list. You can
reply directly to this message, or put GET WELL JASON in the subject line.

Thanks everyone, I know that we can count on you!!!
-Carol

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!