Sender:
From:
"Michael C. Blanchard Wisconsin Badgers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 02:02:48 -0500
First Gary Hatfield commented:

Then John Hack said:
>With respects to Coaches Woog and Sauer, look how many national
championships that's gotten each of them

Exactly two '83 Wisconsin and '90 Wisconsin.
 I maybe wrong on this but I think Minnesota has made the tourney every year
under Woog. (If I'm wrong, I'm not far off)
Minnesota was also in the title game in '89 and Wisconsin in '92.

So maybe Sauer and Woog do know a little more about hockey than Mr Hack.