Sender:
From:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 15:19:28 CST
My lucky brother won a trip to Florida from a local radio station.  He also
has a pair of seats on the red line in the lower level of the St. Paul Civic
Center for the WCHA Final Five (great seats).

I will be using the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night tickets.  If anybody
is interested in buying Friday afternoon (Denver vs. Wisconsin) or Saturday
afternoon (Den or Wis vs. CC or ND or Minn) all I want is face value for them.
I think the Friday afternoon game is $15/seat and Saturday afternoon is
$10/seat.

If interested, drop me email.  I'll be at the Thrusday and Friday night games
and the Friday afternoon game (sitting in different seats Friday afternoon)
and can meet up with you anywhere around the Civic Center around the game
times.

--
- Matt Rein