Sender:
From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 02:13:23 EST
Someone said..
>Please unsubscribe me from the list.

Since we're getting into the part of the season where we lose some of
our subscribers (HOCKEY-L continues throughout the year) ...

   Please do not send mail to HOCKEY-L about your subscription!

If you have a problem with HOCKEY-L, send mail privately to the
administrator.  If you can't remember where or what to send to end your
subscription, send mail to the administrator.

Yours in college hockey,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]