Sender:
From:
Glen Keeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 10:35:12 +0500
  The rough stuff is the reason for eliminating the NCAA consolation also
as nearly as I remember.

  BTW, for those who object to my use of NCAA rather than $$, I don't find
the NCAA to be any more money grubbing than the member schools (which by
the way are our schools), nor for that matter than most of us as
individuals.  If we don't want them to be so money hungry, we should go
to work on our NCAA campus representative, AD, Coaches, and presidents -
where the decisions are made (when they are able to agree among themselves).