Sender:
From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 17:02:53 -0600
On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, Lee P. Sveinson wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, Arthur Berman wrote:
>
> > I have a comment on Landon Wilson, having seen him in the World Juniors.
> > Ryan says he won't get the Hobey because of too many penalties, but he
> > will make a great pro.  IMHO the criterion for the Hobey award should not
> > include perceived or real pro potential.  The award is for the best
> > college hockey player of the year.  Performances of prior seasons, while
> > hard to ignore, are also at least theoretically irrelevant in an annual
> > award.

                 I guess I can make a observation about Landon Wilson
I have met him personally he seems like a nice enough Guy, However on the
Ice he just doesn't seem like he is with it this year wether it is the Arm
or the Thought of getting a pro deal he plays with out the fire he had
last year...A guy from Denver brought this ponit up and I must agree he
has all the potential in the  world however potential doesn't win games
focuis and hard work. Landon hasn't really play with a lot of discipline
but this doesn't negat the fact that  he can still dish checks but from a
fans perspective he really has chocked when it comes to scoring goals.
        Hey its tough to be in his shoes, he has got pressure too perform
every day game in game out, lets lets also not forget that he isn't but
maybe 19 or 20.
        On another not Enga from CC said the Fans at UND were less than
desirable he gave the Team passing marks though.