Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 16:43:06 -0500
Sender:
From:
Mike Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
MR ADAM C WODON said....

>There is no need to "break the goalie into college"

That is where I'm sure you are wrong....  I was at the locker room
interview after they beat Vermont during the first home weekend of the
season, and I also interviewed Elliott before the season began.  Both times
he mentioned that he still had to ge used to the speed of the game and
become more aware of the puck movement at such a high speed.  College is a
huge step up from junior leagues, especially for goalies who watch the game
from a single vantage point.

-Mike