Sender:
From:
"Thru.th.Lkng Glass" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 10:06:56 -0500
From where I was sitting, the score is not indicative of the game.

Bowling Green had a ton of shots and near shots peppering the net, but
just couldn't put anything in. After the first period, they played
pretty sluggish, with the second and third lines playing better than the
first. The only great play On BG's part was a Holzinger rush up the ice to
score his only goal. Had they been on the ball, BG could have 5 or 6 scores.

On the other hand, ND played better than I expected, especially their
goalie, who stood on his head for most of the game.

BTW, anyone know (Keith?) what exactly happened to Fry? He apparently
slipped on a bad patch of ice at the beginning of period 2, and left the
ice after a few minutes of writhing on the bench. Yet, he came out and played
the last period. Any answers?

mlc