Sender:
From:
"Paul A. Vescio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 07:50:47 GMT
In Article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Ralph Slate
'91) wrote:
>I have the opportunity to buy an RPI jersey. However, it is
>a very old style, with the RPI 'bullet' in the center of
>the front of the jersey. Since the name on the back has
>been removed, I don't really know which era this jersey
>is from. Does anyone out there know anything. I figure
>it's probably early 80's, but I'm not sure. Thanks.
>
>Ralph

The jerseys that RPI wore in the early 80's had RPI written on a diagonal
across the front in some flowery font. Then around '90 they changed to
something similar to the current jerseys.  (I get a lot of comments at games
about where I got my ancient jersey even though I graduated in 90).  I think
the bullet jersey may be from the '70s.

Paul Vescio RPI '90, '92, '9?