Sender:
From:
Matt Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 14:31:41 -0600
So I'm planning a trip home for January or February, and I'd like to see a
hockey game, which is something I don't normally do since I don't own a
television even.  I wonder, could I see the Spartan's play?

When I was at MSU (1986-1991), unless you were a season ticket holder, there
were no tickets to be had unless you went for standing room only, and even
then it was chancy (i.e. occasionally available at the start of the season,
becoming rarer as the season progressed).  Is this still the case?  Unless
the university went ahead with the Munn expansion I would suspect so, but I
could be wrong and/or poorly informed.

If not in East Lansing, I suppose there are other options.  What's ticket
availability like at either Ferris or Western?  Do either by chance play MSU
in Kalamazoo or Big Rapids during the first two months of next year?

Your help is appreciated.

Matt Anderson
Department of Forest Science
Texas A&M University