Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 15:01:00 EST
Just a reminder to those still around...

Anyone interested in meeting face to face during the
Great Lakes Invitational tourney should go to the
concourse area between sections 114 and 115
immediately following the first game...both nights.

FYI...I found out today that I'll be in section 101 row 6
for Thursday's games...placing me as far away from
the Hockey-L meeting place as possible.  [What a
genius, eh?]  So, if the first game is close, give me a
couple of minutes to get over there. :-)

John H
U Mich