Sender:
From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 1994 14:33:30 EST
I wanted to let everyone know that I downloaded Andria Hunter's (WWC92-
94, UNH90) V6 images today and they are great!  For those of you wanting
the ultimate AH picture, look at: andria_mag_92.jpg.  It would also be
my definition of: "Let it rip!!!".  Merci beau coup AH.

BTW the WWC94 Women's hockey cards are available in the greater Boston
area.  I am in the process of purchasing some, and Andria's Web images
have got me that much more interested.

The University of Toronto Web site URL is:
http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html
That will take you right to her Homepage.  At UToronto is under the
Department of Computer Science/Student pages.

/
 good shooting
 rhun