Sender:
From:
Kevin Hoogheem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 15:31:28 GMT-6
I can't add to much to the Div. I theory behind the noise makers but
I can add that in Div III there was a stink about Noise makers about
7 years ago at UWRF Wisconsin River Falls when they used a big old
horn off a fire truck after each score. Well at that time a coach
from UWSP Mark Mazolene (sp) bitched and complained about the noise
and his bad heart, and how it hurt his players chances while playing
in river falls.  Well of course the next year because of his and
other coaches complaints the noise makers were taken out of Div. III
up here.

-Kevin Hooghemm
p.s. - UWRF also uses the Bud song ;)

Kevin Hoogheem