Sender:
From:
Tamara Pulley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 10:17:32 -0400
Sean isn't kidding-the new BU weight room is Great, but I should mention,
that I believe it is for the use of ALL BU varsity AND Club teams, which
is why they spent sooooo much to redo it.  I've seen the football team
using it frequently, and basketball, and crew, etc.  So, it isn't just
the Hockey team who benefitted from the Athletic "splurge"[$450,000!!!].
I'm afraid BU doesn't understand that Hockey is the only sport on the planet,
and they should get their own weight room-How selfish can those administrators
--Tamara

P.S. The rest of us[students, faculty] are NOT allowed to use the new room.
Yes, I would like too-even if it is freeweight central, and there was no lat
pulldown machine in sight. :-(  Unless, it was one of those torturous looking
devices......think they'd notice if one of those 40 slideboards dissappeared?
:)