Sender:
From:
Tamara Pulley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 1994 08:50:31 -0400
After Blaine posted a shutout in the Bruins last exhibition game for
the Boston Bruins, I don't think he's back-up to anyone.  He and Ryabchikov
were the expected #1 and #2-Ryabchikov is now in Providence.  Vinnie is
going to be Lacher's back-up.  Of course, that is difficult to say as a
BU student, but if he can stop NHL pucks, it's no wonder he stopped most
of our teams. :-)

In an amusing side note: Clayton Beddoes[LSSU] and Jon Pratt[BU] were on
the same line for the ProvBruins last night.  The announcers were raving
on what a great combination they were with forechecking skills.  They also
had a ton of guys from Bowling Green, don't ask me names. The game went 31/2+
hours on NESN, and I record these things so I don't HAVE to remember. >:->
---Tamara