Sender:
From:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 1994 11:46:42 EDT
>On Wed, 17 Aug 1994, Paul Barber wrote:
>
>> >         Just received a resubscription notice in the mail for this
>> > magazine. The only price listed is $40 a year, which includes a copy of
>> > the 1994-95 College Hockey Guide.
>> >         Address for anyone interested is:
>> >                         U.S. College Hockey Magazine
>> >                         Box 3475
>> >                         Peabody, MA 01960
>>
>> How many issues are sent in a year?
>
>        If I recall correctly, it's monthly.

Nope, it is every 2 weeks during the hockey season.

I have always highly recommended US College Hockey Magazine over the past
few years, but it also has been a pretty reasonable price to subscribe to it.

I think it is an excellent publication, and even more importantly, complements
Hockey-L very nicely.  But, for $40 now?  Hmmm, that's going to be a tough
call, even with the Guide.
Russell Jaslow        | Official Contact - Potsdam College Hockey |My employer
Eastman Kodak Company |  Potsdam Bears - 1981 and 1986 NCAA Div.  |has nothing
Rochester, New York   |   III National Basketball Champions and   |to do with
[log in to unmask]     winners of 60 consecutive games!      |my drivel.