Sender:
From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 1994 12:12:03 -0400
Hello,

   Many people on the list have asked me to send along best wishes to JP when
I can.  Although I am going to visit him today and will pass along as much as
I can remember, a bunch of us at the same time came up with the idea that
perhaps we could compile some sort of letter/get well card from the list and
give it to JP.  I know many of you not only know of him from his hockey days
at BU, but some of you from Wisconsin (players from Wis-Steven's Point) have
even played with him or against him and have made it very clear that you'd like
to let him know you're behind him.

This is not obligatory by any means, nor would you have to write anything long,
but at least it'll give him something to read while he's lying in the hospital.

So if you are interested, please send me a message with the subject "Get Well
J.P." or "Get Well McKersie" or some other appropriate phrase that lets me know
you want it printed out and sent to him.  Please type the body exactly as you
want it to appear, as I will not be doing any editing.

Again,
Thank You, and I will let you know if there is anymore news.

Tony