Sender:
From:
"Larry Haag, Eastman Kodak Co., Rochester, NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 15:46:47 -0400
Phil asks:

>        All ND sports EXCEPT football will join the Big East.
>
>No mention of hockey . . . . any one know their plans?

The "Big East" doesn't include hockey, as all Big East schools with hockey
teams are either in Hockey East or in one of the various flavors of the ECAC.
I would suspect that ND Hockey will stay were it is, just like football, though
maybe HE would be interested in having ND join if RPI decides not to....

                              Larry

Lawrence E. Haag
Eastman Kodak Company                   Reply to [log in to unmask] -OR-
Kodak Park Site                                  [log in to unmask]
Rochester NY 14652-4533
(716) 477-3669