Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 1994 12:41:00 PST
It was brought to my attention that the official CCHA All-Rookie Team has
been announced.  From today's MICHIGAN DAILY:

  F  Jason Botterill, Michigan
  F  Curtis Fry, Bowling Green
  F  Brendan Morrison, Michigan
  D  Andy Roach, Ferris State
  D  Harold Schock, Michigan
  D  Blake Sloan, Michigan
  G  Bob Petrie, Bowling Green

Five of my six choices appear, but like I said...the forwards and
goaltenders were no brainers.  I had Schock and Kelly Perreault [BGSU] on D
with Roach and Sloan among those worth mentioning.  The DAILY stated that
Sloan was the leading vote-getter among the defensemen, so I *assume* that
Roach and Schock were tied.  I don't have another explanation as to why
three D's were named.

  John H
  U Mich [29-6-1]