Sender:
From:
Tom Buskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 1994 19:58:28 +0500
> 4) Harvard has shown vulnerability in the last 2 weeks against RPI, Union,
> Clarkson, and St. Lawrence. Is this possibly the beginning of Harvard's
> annual fade?

I saw the game Harvard played against Dartmouth - I think it was the
weekend after the beanpot.  Dartmouth was up in the last 5 minutes.
Harvard scored to put it in OT & then won in OT.  It really could've
gone to Dartmouth.  Dartmouth must've watched the beanpot 'cause they
used BC's strategy.

> 8) Clarkson just quietly gets it done. They did not make waves again this
> year, and they turned it around to finish 2nd this year. Watch out as
> Clarkson is peaking at the right time, just lilke last year.

Unlike Harvard, Clarkson always seems to peak in time for the playoffs.