MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Norman, Melora" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norman, Melora
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:34:52 -0400
Hello.  Here is an update on the bendables situation from the CSLP
vendor committee chair.

Apparently the supplier of the Highsmith bendables is Oriental Trading
Company.  All of the CSLP coordinators are receiving questions from
libraries about past years' distributions of bendable characters.  All
we can really say for sure right now is that if you ordered from OTC or
Highsmith, you were basically getting bendables from the same source.

As more information is issued, I will share it immediately with the
list.  I am glad to hear from you directly--please feel free to call or
email.  The MSLO toll-free number, if you prefer to use it, is
1-800-762-7106.

Melora

Melora Ranney Norman, outreach coordinator
Maine State Library
LMA Cultural Bldg., SHS 64
Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 287-5653