From:
Tom Buskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 91 22:40:10 EST
Augh!  I just came back from the Dartmouth vs Clarkson game.  Dartmouth
played very well, the best I've ever seen this year.  This is the 1st time
that they scored 1st.  And they didn't allow two goals in the first two
minutes this time either :-)

I'm sure someone else is going to sum up, so here it is:
Clarkson 3, Dartmouth 3.
But I hear Cornell lost both games this weekend so :-) Clarkson is
first in ECAC!

   Tom Buskey  Clarkson '88