From:
Charlie Slavin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlie Slavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1993 10:21:38 EDT
Charlie Shub writes:

> From: Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>

>> Charlie Shub writes:

>> In other Colorado hockey news, I read in the local paper that former
>> USAFA skater Bob Ingraham (Cal's brother), who graduated this year and
>> is from Georgetown, MA, will be a graduate assistant with Air Force
>> this coming season.
>
>Yes,  Bobby is looking good.  I ran into him, Coach Delich, and
>Assistant Coach Bowman while at the arena today.  Bobby say brother
>Cal will be playing at Maine this year.

Personally, I'm still confused.  Mike and I have discussed this
before.  The last two Maine media guides list Cal as a junior.  I
was pretty sure he *was* coming back for one more year this year,
and I'm *certain* he wasn't introduced on Seniors Night.  *BUT* he
played in the Alumni Game!  He was the only one with any eligibility
(so I thought) left that played.  The Ferraros and Kariya were all
there (performing between periods) but none of them played.  Everyone
else who played for Maine last year and was on the ice were graduates
(Montgomery, Snow, Salfi, Mercier) or players who had already
announced they were leaving (Martin).

Well, I 'm still confused.

With best wishes,

Charlie Slavin              [log in to unmask] or Slavin@Maine
Adminstrator for OlymPuck - The Olympic Ice Hockey Discussion List
Department of Mathematics
University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469-5752
USA