From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1993 07:25:50 -0400
Earlier this year, the Clarkson-RPI game at Clarkson was shown on
satellite throughout the country at local sports bars to the alumni
associations of both schools.  My understanding is that this is
something that Clarkson has been doing a couple of times a year for the
last few years.  Does anyone know what games Clarkson intends to do
this for in the upcoming year?  At least here in Washington the showing
was very well attended and even spilled over to a second location.  A
couple of posts that I read at the time on Hockey-L showed that some
other sites also had large turnouts.  I would like to hear that they
will do it again for the RPI game, but I might be interested in going
against another school if they allow outsiders.