From:
david weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
david weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1993 16:37:06 -0500
        Just finished watching a roller hockey game on ESPN. I wasn't
supper impressed but this was the first time I have ever seen a game.
        The TV production defintly needs some improvement. It would have
made MTV sports proud and I wish they would find some announcer who knew
something about hockey.  Every save was a tough save and every shot was a
blast. Someone should also explain to them that very time you touch
someone else with a stick it isn't necassarily a slash.
        The real reason for this post is that I am pretty sure that there
is at least some ex-collegiatants.  On the team called the Titans which is
based in Michigan there was a player named Rob Bryden. There was a Rob
Bryden who played at Western Michigan and graduated in either 1986 or 87.
Now I haven't seen Rob since he graduated but it looked like him on TV.
Also the announcer mentioned that he played two years of minor league in
the Monteral organization and I know that the Bryden who played at Western
was drafted by Monteral.

David W
WMU '90