From:
Mark Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1993 14:17:20 EDT
I had the same mixed feelings about the CBS lacross coverage, execpt for one
thing -- living in hockey hell I get no coverage of college hockey at all.
"Ignorance Today" newspaper will sometimes list final score for the NHL, a
day or two late.  I pray for CBS or ESPN to carry any college games I NEED A
HOCKEY FIX!  I assume most readers of this list live in areas that support
college teams, and can get some coverage & maybe radio or TV games.  You
don't know how good you have it.  I have to beg friends to tape games & send
me the tape.  A little attention from the national media wou8ld be nice.

me

mark e. gibbons         notes from hockey hell          [log in to unmask]