From:
Mark Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1993 07:23:17 EDT
no high temperature invective, but two observations:

they may be nice for the fan but the plexiglass sheilds are a pain

I think ESPN gets it video feed from the home rink, same as the local stations and
personally the jerking around to keep a tight shot on the puck/puck carrier gives me
motion sickness - plus i enjoy seeing plays develop & work away from the puck.  The
casual fan many not understand & appreiciate that - sigh

with regard to Brian Lawton being drafted #1 from High School it was another in a line
of blunders for the No Stars - a few years at an institution of higher learning would
have help his game.

me

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.
The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the
existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god
coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism
is beyond the scope of this article.)