From:
Nicholas Monitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas Monitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1993 00:35:25 GMT
At RPI, we play the Canadian and US National Anthems before every home game,
and I'm very sure we did before the ECAC quarterfinals. A lot of our players
are from Canada (as someone from another school also cited), so it certainly
makes sense. Some of the time the two anthems are played by the pep bands,
but for most of this season, the two were sung by a guest vocalist.

Except for a few unfortunate incidents, it's gone very well.

Nick