From:
Mark Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1993 07:13:51 EDT
Maybe I missed the point, in what way are Div3 schools treated unfairly? Div I has
a set of rules that are enforced against Div I schools, Div 3 has a different set
that are enforced on Div 3 schools.  If a school can not operate its program under
one set of rules, it can always try to change divisions.  You might argue that these
rules are silly, or too strict (I would) but as long as they are enforced equally on
all programs operating under that set of rules (I _won't_ argue that :^>) then unfair
it is not.

I do not know how the NC$$ feels about t-shirts in Div I, but look at the trouble
Brad Beutu(sp) had for buying a kid lunch.

me
Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)