From:
paul fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1993 16:43:56 CDT
As a first year subscriber to the list, I just want to thank everyone
on the list for giving their two cents.  It was very enjoyable to read
the stories from all over the hockey world.  I hope everyone had a good
time in Milwaukee, I know I did.  For all those East coast fans who talk
about how their teams are better than the WCHA this year proved that fact.  But
wait til next year as the whole undergrad campus gets email accounts and talk
about the Badgers will be alot greater than it is now.  Thanks Wayne Smith
and everyone else for making this happen.

Until next year.

--
UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UWUW                                                                            UWUW  Paul A. Fitzgerald                                                        UWUW  CALS Computer Lab                                                         UWUW  UW-Madison                                                                UWUW  internet:[log in to unmask]                                     UWUW  america on-line:fitzer1                                                   UWUW                                                                            UWUW  1992 NCAA HOCKEY FINALIST!!                                               UWUW                                                                            UWUW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-UW-