Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1993 16:06:54 -0500
>That is one of the boldest predictions of the year.  I happen to attend
>BU, and I'm not so sure I'd ever say anything like that out loud.  UMaine
>is just so strong this year--they are stocked with NHL holdouts.  That's
>not to say that I'm a fan of the Black Bears from Morono, but I don't see
>anybody stealing the championship this year.

Well, allow me to make the same prediction. As good as Maine has been
(4 or 5 straight 30 win seasons, 40-1-2 this year), they still have
yet to make it to the NC$$ Finals. This is nothing against Shawn
Walsh or the black Bears program but obviously that has to grind
on you. Just ask Mike K and the Duke Blue Devils (it took them like
5 Final Fours to win it all). I too pick BU to win it all.

BRI