Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:01:25 -0400
That was at Union. Not sure it was ever confirmed that he actually was guilty but he and then Union president Roger Hull were at odds right from day one. hardness wanted to make the hockey team a D3 national champions and then go D1 while Hull had a very low opinion of college athletics in general.  It was a match that was doomed to failure

Sent from my iPad