From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:35:53 -0500
Really?  Did FB put them in the sequence you intended so the first pic
people see is, say, "the view from the top" rather than "the building at
the top"?  Because if the "view from the top" is he *last* picture they
finally come across at the end of the album, they'll be confused at the
beginning like I was.

Posting pics on FB is always an occasion for ripping one's hair out.  I
swear at FB every time I do it.