From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:05:09 -0500
I've put the views you get when you buy your ticket late on Thursday
afternoon in my Webshots album at
http://sports.webshots.com/album/579303447kqNKKx.  Disclaimer: I snap
pics for the historic record my memory isn't, not for their artistry.

Possibly of interest to alums who haven't seen the new construction or
wondered about game day atmosphere, I also randomly snapped a bunch
heading from campus to and around the sports complex,Yost Arena, and the
stadium http://sports.webshots.com/album/579309973kXLPkD.   My
"exclusive game-day access" to empty Yost Arena probably came because
someone forgot to pull the front door completely closed.

Bob Griebel