From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:12:31 -0500
Also, I still find Red Berenson's press conference of last week very
interesting regarding planning for Saturday's event and his outdoor
experiences as a kid and in Europe.  It's about to rotate off the 15
most current videos at
http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/.  Click "subscribe" at the top and the
all-access menu will open. Then click on "5" to get menu selections with
"Red Berenson Big Chill Press Conference".