From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:34:07 -0500
1. Amtrak generally runs about three hours late, in both directions.
2. No matter how early you catch sight of the faint little line leveling
out above the horizon, there's never enough time to get your camera
focused on a stealth bomber, coming or going.  (... and I saw it first!!!)
3. Ties are nice outcomes for such special games unless you're the home
team.

Otherwise, it's just plain fun if you dress warmly, I guess.  Those
around me who didn't have the luxury of picking their wardrobes as they
checked their bags at the stadium during the warmest part of the sunny
afternoon all looked comfortable.  I envy how the people of Minnesota
might enjoy a game like that in four feet of snow.  It seems outdoor
games have brought good luck so far.  Red Berenson commented that
Michigan arrived the day before the outdoor game at Michigan State to
see the Spartans practicing in pouring rain and he opted for indoor
practice.  The next day was perfect.

I'm re-downloading my pics that were originally on the laptop that died
somewhere around Syracuse.  Tonight I'll put some that are in focus
online for anyone who's interested.

Bob Griebel