From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:33:33 +0000
I enjoyed the games but found the cameramen and announcers in the Michigan-Miami not to my liking.  The camera position didn't seem that good to me.

I was afraid that it was going to go way too long and I needed to head to bed.    I was glad to see it end early in the 2OT.

I am looking forward to the games that are left.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!

PS - I was so sick of those ads I could scream.  Do we all have our debt and back taxes taken care of along with out cat scratcher?

My mother actually bought the cat scratch box and the scratching part is stiffer than regular cardboard.  I should las a good long while if you can get your cat to scratch it (hers don't).   I was in PetSmart yesterday and saw them for sale for $18.95  and that has no shipping.  Save your money.