From:
Mark Lagasse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:27:26 -0500
I don't believe consecutive has anything to do with Priority level. What you lose is what has been stated earlier today, your status will remain at the same level and everyone who attended in Detroit that already had priority status would gain a year on you.

If you have a priority level of 6 or more I don't think you will have trouble getting tickets down the road even if you don't go to Detroit.