From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 02:55:08 +0000
St. Lawrence defeated Princeton, 4-3.  I am sorry but I didn't get the details that I usually do. The LiveStats on Princeton is too small for me to read and there is no box on USCHO.   I do know that DeVergilio got the first goal with assists from Generous and GIffin.  PU tied it up at 1 and then SLU went ahead again in the second.   In the third period each team scored twice with SLU scoring a shorthanded goal to take the lead.  The Saints' Giffin scored during a 5 minute Saints' penalty that they killed off and then held on for the final 3 minutes or so.  John Hallas was the winning goalie with 31 saves.

The Saints travel to Quinnipiac and I get to go see the game in person.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!